Suppose you plan a trip to visit any destination, but while going towards the airport and your vehicle get in some mechanical issues due to which you thought you are unable to reach the airport. Then you cancel your flight, and after canceling the flight, you want to apply for a refund to get your money back. While making the bookings from Alaska airlines, you will get several benefits and special facilities for premium bookings. You can cancel your flight and apply for a refund if you cannot travel. To know detailed information about this, you need to read below.
Learn the Process for Getting a Refund on Alaska Airlines
There are different ways to apply for a refund which are mentioned below.
Contact Alaska Airlines for a Refund via Phone Call:
To apply for the refund on the call, make a call at Accessible services help 0 800 100 1051 the mentioned number.
Next, mention the country's name with the code.
Then choose the suitable language to talk to and follow the IVR instruction.
- Press 1 to make the bookings
- Press 2 to cancel the bookings
- Press 3 to upgrade the bookings
- Press 4 to know about offers
- Press 5 for information about disabled passengers
- Press 6 to apply for the refund
- Press 7 to connect with representatives
- Press 8 to learn about miles
- Press 9 for more options.
Choose the options as per the query and then connect with representatives.
To check on the status of a refund request, representatives are available at 206-392-7722 on weekdays between 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. (PST). You may also fax inquiries to 206-392-7587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Alaska Airlines for Refund via Online Method:
If you cannot connect on the call and apply for the Alaska Airlines refund Process, you can also choose the online option. If you do not have to complete the information of this process, then you need to follow the procedure mentioned below.
- Search Alaska airline's official website in your browser
- Then click the manage bookings from the left corner of the screen
- Following this, fill out the last name of the passenger bookings reference number in the available space
- Further, your bookings will be open; you need to click on the bookings you want to cancel.
- Next, mention the reason to cancel the flight and, if required, attach relevant documents and then cancel the flight.
- After this, you need to search the refund application and mention all the relevant information in that form.
- Then you need to pay the charges for canceling the flight using any online or another suitable mode.
- Last you will get the message of applying for a refund on the contact information.
What is Alaska Airlines Refund Policy?
Refund policies play an important role while you are canceling your flight as they will inform you that you have to pay charges for canceling the flight, and you will get a complete refund. To get the complete information on this, you need to read the below statements.
- For anyone passenger who makes the bookings through the official website of Alaska Airlines and cancels it within 24 hours, you will not need to pay the flight cancelation fee.
- If the passenger surpasses the free cancelation period, they will need to pay the flight cancelation fee for canceling the flight, and then they will get the rest of the amount as a refund.
- According to the Alaska Airlines Refund Policy, If the flight is delayed due to technical issues, less staff, or air traffic, you can cancel your flight and apply for a complete refund. For delays, you also can reschedule the flight for the same route and with the same seat.
- If the flight is delayed due to any natural issues like weather issues or political issues, and then you cancel your flight, in that case, you need to pay the charges, and they will get the refund.
- For those bookings done by using vouchers or offers, and then you cancel your flight, you will not get an amount in the refund but a voucher valid for the next 12 months.
- If you cancel the flight due to medical or death issues with you or your family after booking the flight, you need to show the proper documents and apply for a refund.
- If you book through any official Alaska Airlines representatives, you have to connect with them for your flight cancelation and apply for a refund.
Which Tickets are Eligible for Refunds on Alaska Airlines?
If the passenger purchases the refundable tickets, they can apply for the refund, and if they have non-refundable tickets and cancel them within 24 hours of booking, they will get the refund. The passenger will also apply for a refund if the flight is canceled by Alaska airlines.
How Long will it Take to get my Refund at Alaska Airlines?
If you make the bookings using your card, you will get the refund within 12 days, and if you make the bookings any other way, you will get the refund within 15 days.
By reading above, you will get the Alaska Airlines Refund number. Still, if you have any concerns left, you can also connect with the official Alaska Airlines representatives.