Whenever a passenger has all the reservations made with Air Canada, then there is a slight issue that may occur with the traveling, due to which you may have to change or cancel the complete itinerary. However, if, due to medical circumstances, you face the cancellation of a ticket after 24 hours of purchase or 48 hours before the scheduled flight departure, then according to the Air Canada Cancellation rule, there are charges incurred for your cancellation. For that information, it is dependable on different classes, etc. The information is mentioned below for reference.
- ·Basic ticket- Air Canada airline cannot allow you to make cancellation
- ·Flex ticket- Passenger will have to pay $200
- ·Latitude- All the fees are refundable.
- ·Premium economy- $200
- ·Business- $200
- ·Award ticket- USD zero to $150.
Thus, these are essential points to consider that are in reference to the Air Canada Cancellation fee; now, if you want to know more about the policies and the proper process to cancel an Air Canada flight ticket, then you are supposed to use the following passage for guidance.
What is the cancellation policy at Air Canada?
Now, in case you need to proceed with the ticket cancellation procedure, then the best option is to use online as well as offline steps. Still, before that, you shall go through significant points that are in accordance with Air Canada Flight Cancellation policy because then you are able to retrieve the immediate set of assistance for the policies.
- As per the cancellation policy of Air Canada, if you cancel a ticket within 24 hours of purchase, then you are eligible for a full refund.
- Or else if you cancel 24 to 48 hours before scheduled departure, then you have to cancellation charges as per your fare type.
- Also, in the cases where Air Canada cancels your ticket, you are eligible to get full refunds or credit points for future travel.
- Lastly, in case you have bought a nonrefundable ticket, and you want to cancel, you are under the circumstance to get travel credit, but note that the amount of credit and its conditions will depend directly on the fare rules of the ticket.
What is the online procedure to cancel an Air Canada flight ticket?
To cancel an Air Canada flight ticket online, you should use the following steps to cancel online as you get complete cancellation quite conveniently.
- Go to the official site of Air Canada and tap manage my booking.
- Enter the booking reference code along with the last name of the traveler.
- Now, choose an itinerary that you wish to cancel.
- Next, tap over the cancel button, and you have to provide the ticket cancellation reason within 1000 characters and tap the submit button.
- Further to this, you are going to receive a confirmation email with a complete summary of the ticket cancellation.
Can I cancel the Air Canada ticket by phone?
Yes, passengers have one more effective way by which you can quickly be able to cancel your ticket at Air Canada; you need to call this customer service number: 1-888-247-2262. Next, you have to follow the call steps, and you can communicate with a passenger for ticket cancellation accordingly.