Passengers do not need to worry if they cannot travel on the scheduled departure date. They can make changes to the reservation date according to the Copa Flight Change Policy. If you are not aware of Copa Airlines Change Flight, then you must go through the context, as everything about Flight Change is clearly defined below.
The methods used to change the reservation on Copa Airlines
The online procedure:
The online procedure is the easiest method you can use to make the changes to your flight tickets. You need to use the online website of Copa Airlines to make the changes. And only the passengers who have made the reservation using the official website will be able to make the changes.
- You need to first go to the official home page of Copa Airlines.
- Then, you need to go to the “My Trips” option.
- You must provide the reservation code and the last name of the passenger associated with the reservation.
- When you are on the following page, you need to click on the information and then click on the manage option.
- Change the date as desired and then may change the fee payment if required.
- Once the process is over, you will get the upgraded tickets in your email.
The contact number:
You can use the online method to make the changes to your flight tickets, but if you are unable to make the changes, you can use the calling service. If you are not aware of the steps. Kindly go through the below points and get connected to the live agent at Copa Airlines to assist you.
- You need to go to the official website of Copa Airlines.
- Now, when you are on the Copa Airlines web page, you need to click on the Information option.
- Then click on the call center option.
- Here, you can get all the contact numbers for various regions.
- Choose the contact number suitable for your region.
- Follow the IVR process and get connected to the live agent.
- Give the details regarding your flight and the passenger details.
- Make the request to change your flight date.
- And make the payment if required for the change.
The flight change policy:
Now that you know how you can Change Flight with Copa Airlines, you must also know about the flight change policy to avoid any inconvenience in the future. Simply go through the points below and change according to the policy.
- Any change that is made within 24 hours of reservation will be free of charge.
- All the changes that are made after the 24-hour policy will require the change fee.
- No changes can be made if you have already received your boarding pass.
- If there is a difference between the fares, then you need to make the fare difference as well.
If you have questions, you can quickly contact the customer service agent, or you can also get an agent at the airport counter to get your doubts cleared before the flight departure.
If you are wondering how I can change my Copa reservation, you can go through the above methods and use one for the method according to your preference; if you still have doubts, reach out to a live agent.