As per the Copa Airline policy, you can check in online 24 hours up to 60 minutes earlier than your flight departure time for most flight bookings. To know the Copa Airlines web check-in process, follow the given steps:
Learn the Online Check-in or Web Check-in Process at Copa Airlines
- Visit the official website of Copa Air at copaair.com.
- Select the web check-in tab on the home screen
- Fill out your booking number and last name on the given tab and select the Connect Miles account and fill out the account number.
- Now select the web-check button and follow the given instructions on the screen.
- You will receive an e-boarding pass on your registered mail id.
After check-in via the online process, check in your luggage at the airport.
- You must reach the airport check-in counter to check in your bags at least 90 minutes prior to your flight’s departure if you’re traveling with luggage and have already checked in online.
- You must reach the boarding gate at least 45 minutes before departure for international flights and 30 minutes before departure for domestic flights if you are not carrying any luggage to check-in.
You cannot Check-in Online if:
- If your reservation does not include airport Tax
- If Your itinerary has non-Copa connecting flights
- If you are traveling with a pet
- If you are flying with an infant whose age is below two years
- If You’re traveling as an unaccompanied minor, booking
- If you have booked a paper ticket and traveling with it
- If it is traveling with your group booking
- You have changed your flight reservation and have a credit due. In this case, you will need to contact the Copa Airlines Reservation Center for assistance.
Mobile App Check-in at Copa Airlines (Android or iOS)
You can download the official application of Copa Air available on the play store and apple store users. Follow the given step to the Copa Airlines Mobile app to check in:
- Open your application and select the check-in button to log in
- Follow the given instruction on the application to select your flight and check-in.
After completing the process, you will receive your Mobile Boarding Pass. You can use this Mobile Boarding Pass to go through immigration, security, and boarding without having to print it.
Benefits of Mobile Application:
Apart from the check-in facility, you can also get other benefits:
- Stay current through your travel journey and search and book flights
- Keep track of your upcoming trips also, review your flight details
- You can Complete your traveler information
- Select your seats and get your e-boarding pass Cancel or modify your reservation
- It will help to receive important flight notifications (delays, gate changes, etc.)
- Access Copa’s wireless in-flight entertainment
- You can review and access your award miles balance
Also, Remember: If your airport does not allows mobile check-in, you will have to check in online or physically at the airport desk.
Web Podium Check-in/Kiosk Check-in at Copa Airlines
You can also complete the check-in process from Copa’s web stations (self-service kiosks), which are available in Panama’s
- Continental Hotel & Casino—Lobby
- Holiday Inn Clayton—Lobby
- Hotel Crowne Plaza—Lobby
- Hotel El Panama—Main lobby
- Playa Bonita Resort & Spa InterContinental
- Radisson Decapolis Hotel – Next to Decameron Explorer
- Royal Decameron Golf Beach Resort & Villas—Lobbies 1, 2, and 3
Apart from checking in, you can also use the web podiums/self-service kiosks to buy a ticket, book a seat, and view flight information.
Airport Counter Check-in at Copa Airlines
You can check in by going physically to the Copa Airlines Counter Check-in at the airport. You have to provide your valid travel documents at the airport desk, and you can check in your bags. You’ll be assigned a seat and given your boarding pass.
Things to Keep in Mind before Reaching the Airport Check-in Counter:
- You should reach 1 hour before the departure for domestic travel.
- If you’re traveling with an animal, on an unaccompanied minor booking, or require special assistance, then you should reach the check-in at least 90 minutes before departure.
- You should complete Copa Airlines Check-in Processat least 2 hours before departure for international flights and 3 hours before departure if your flight is departing from the United States.
- At least 4 hours before departure if your flight is departing from Venezuela.
- Also, remember that most check-in counters close 1 hour before departure.