You can get Alaska airlines MVP status if you fly with the airline frequently. Your status is relatively compared according to the loyalty program offered by the airline. You need to complete a specific distance or number of miles in a year. Once you reach that specific threshold, then you are entitled to MVP status for next year. You can also check your Alaska MVP status through the list mentioned below.
- You need to visit the official site of Alaska Airlines.
- Then move to the MVP section and under that section.
- Under the section, you need to go through the list displaying status. These different statuses provide a level of comfort.
Alaska Airlines MVP Status:
In order to qualify for MVP status then you need to complete 20,000 eligible miles as well as your partners with Alaska airlines. If you have also flown 30 eligible segments on Alaska Airlines, these segments should be operated through Alaska airlines. Other than that, you will also get benefits once you enter MVP status, such as upgrading your flight class to first and premium class, as well as the airline allowing you to check three baggage as; our companion can also get those benefits.
Benefits of Alaska Airlines MVP Status are:
- You will get a 50% bonus on your miles for the flights operated by Alaska Airlines and elite qualifying airline partners.
- You and your family or friend will get an allowance of two free checked bags on the same reservation.
- You will also get an offer to get discounted Alaska lounge membership from the airline.
- Other than this, you are eligible to choose your preferred seat ( aisle seat or seat closer to the front row) as well as priority check-in at the airport. More than that, you will also get 24 hours reservations, customer service, and elite leave for new parents.
Alaska Airlines MVP Gold Status:
Other than MVP status, you can also opt for MVP gold status, the value is around $5337. You need to fly some 40,000 miles to reach that amount, and the minimum number of flight segments you need to complete is around 60. There are several benefits that can make your flight experience soothing and hassle-free.
Benefits of Alaska Airlines MVP Gold Status are:
- Airlines will give you access to benefits like standby and waitlist for first-class guest upgrades as well as full flights.
- If you are flying with MVP gold, then the airline offers you free beverages, including authentic drinks, in your main cabin (economy class).
- You will also get a bonus of 100% on your base miles on flights that are operated by elite qualifying airline partners.
- In this also you are allowed to take two checked bags for free of cost as well as you can stand by flight on the same day and flight changes.
Alaska Airlines MVP Gold 75K Status:
Other than MVP gold status, you can also opt for MVP gold 75K status, and the value is around $10,573. To reach that amount, you need to fly some 75,000 miles, and the minimum number of flight segments you need to complete is around 90. There are several benefits that can make your flight experience soothing and hassle-free.
- You will also receive a bonus of 125% on your base miles on flights that are operated by elite qualifying airline partners.
- In this also you are allowed to take three checked bags for free of cost as well as you can stand by flight on the same day and flight changes.
- You will receive four complimentary Alaska lounge passes so that you can take a rest while traveling through cities with your family.
These are some Alaska Airlines Elite Status mentioned above, which can help to travel across the globe easily. With some priorities, you can make your journey feasible to complete with your dearest ones. Another excellent feature is that you will get elite leave for new parents with all MVP levels. In case the passenger is pregnant or about to become a new parent, then, in that case, you can extend your status and class.
What is the Alaska Airlines MVP Phone Number?
You can make an inquiry regarding MVP plans and the mileage check through Alaska airline's MVP phone number 1-800-654-5669, available 24 hours and seven days a which will connect with the airline personnel.
- Go through Alaska Airlines' sites.
- Then move to the contact mileage plan section.
Dial the given toll-free number and follow the instructions.
- Press1 to check MVP status
- Press 2 to manage MVP points
- Press 3 for the Mileage claim
- Press 4 to talk with the customer service representative.
- Press # to disconnect the call.
If you want to ask a query, dial Alaska Airlines' phone number 1-800-654-5669. The number will connect you with professionals that can resolve your query as soon as possible with an effective solution.