Copa Airlines has been awarded the title of ‘The most punctual airline’ for five consecutive years. It provides scheduled services within the Americas and the Caribbean and has a fleet size of 97 aircraft. People like to travel with Copa Airlines because it offers a range of services to choose from. Suppose you have made a reservation and wish to change flights with Copa Airlines or the flight date. Then, you should be aware of the date change policy before making any changes. The guidelines are as follows:
- Passengers can change the flight date within the leverage period (24 hours from booking) free of additional charges, irrespective of their ticket type.
- Passengers holding Basic Economy fare cannot change the flight date.
- Business Promo, Business Full, and Economy Full fare ticket holders can change their flight date free of charge up to 3 hours before flight departure.
- Economy Classic fare holders can change their flight date after paying the date change fee.
- The passenger must pay the fare difference if they are changing their flight date.
- Passengers can change their flight date only if they have made the reservation through the official website or the Copa Airlines call center.
- If the reservation is made from any third-party agent or website, passengers can contact the original booking source to change the flight date.
Ways to Change Flight Dates with Copa Airlines:
Copa Airlines advises its passengers to modify its official website. However, passengers can change flight date with Copa Airlines using phone services. If you are interested in getting detailed insight, then make sure to read the following methods and steps.
Via the website
The most convenient way to change your flight date is online through the website of Copa Airlines. Passengers can use the self-service facility and change the flight date according to their preference. The steps for the same are:
- First, open the official website of Copa Airlines.
- Head to the My Trips option.
- Find your reservation using the Reservation code/E-ticket number and passenger’s last name.
- Choose your reserved flight, and click on the date change.
- Select the preferred date and search flights.
- Choose the flight that meets your requirements.
- Pay the fare difference and date change fee, if applicable.
- And your flight date will be changed.
- The airline will notify you regarding the same on your registered email.
Via phone call
Copa Airlines provides sales services through their call center; passengers can contact customer service officials to make the reservation and change/modify it. The steps involved in getting the officials are:
- Visit the official website of Copa Airlines.
- Click on the Information option.
- Select Call Center from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your country from the list and get the contact number.
- Dial 1 647 493 5022 (Canada) to talk to an agent.
- Follow the IVR commands carefully.
- Press the key to connect to an agent.
- Wait while the call connects.
- Once the call connects, speak to the agent.
- They will provide the required assistance to change the flight date.
Note - Copa Airline doesn’t provide 24-hour call center services. So, make sure to check the office hours before contacting the customer service agents. Some service charges might be applied over phone calls to change the flight date.